Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
If you're a self-starter with a passion for sales and business in the advertising industry, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be an excellent fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY 11735, USA
About the Job
Attention recent college grads, we are looking for someone who desires to win, grow and get their foot in the door at a national company that offers many opportunities to succeed and move up in the industry. If you have what it takes to be the best, then it’s time you join our team as a Marketing Assistant. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and driven to succeed in this industry. If you are that person, you must have good energy, a desire to learn, and a general understanding of the advertising & marketing industry. You will be working with a team of dynamic individuals that always take it to the next level.
Job Type: Part-Time (25-30 hours/week)
Salary: $20-$25 per hour
- Assist the Chief Operating Officer & Client Services Manager with daily tasks involving our global clients.
- Create, edit, and deliver presentations and proposals utilizing PowerPoint & Google Slides.
- Manage and maintain our client deal flows and database using Pipedrive software.
- Manage & Maintain client proposal platforms.
- Address client service requests.
- Research and prospect potential client opportunities.
- Prepare organizational meetings as needed.
- Currently enrolled in college or recently graduated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Willingness to study, learn, and then teach new online platforms
- Understanding of CRM Software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be located within 10-20 miles of Farmingdale University and able to travel up to 20-30 minutes to our office
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!