We are looking for a master multi-tasker with the ability to juggle competing priorities. You are dealing with a sales staff as well as clients. You need to have the ability to work smart in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY 11735, USA
About the Job
Who We Seek:
You need to have the ability to work smart in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. There are a lot of moving parts here and we require that you maintain a great deal of poise, discretion, and the highest levels of integrity at all times.We are a small company and our workplace is not conventional, but we need there to be a level of professionalism despite the fun atmosphere. If you have a warm and friendly personality with a positive can-do attitude, you will be a perfect fit. You must be able to take initiative and be resourceful and manage your time well. If you are proactive, flexible and you quickly adapt to new situations then this is a career that you will flourish in. We are a “get it done” kind of company and you must be willing to work extended hours during certain projects. The opportunities for advancement are great and the person we bring in must embrace the opportunity to move up. This is not a job, this is your career.
- Assist Operations Manager with campaign needs
- Rental vehicles
- Assist with shipping and logistics
- Assist with Team details and Run of Show planning
- Scheduling and confirming equipment for programs
- Making sure Managers and Assistants have all flight, hotel, rental car information
- Event research in special markets
- Assist in any warehouse related projects (shipping, gear set up, and inventory)