Operations Staffing Manager
Time & Location
About the Event
There are a lot of moving parts here and we require that you maintain a great deal of poise, discretion, and the highest levels of integrity at all times. We are a small company and our workplace is not conventional, but we need there to be a level of professionalism despite the fun atmosphere. If you have a warm and friendly personality with a positive can-do attitude, you will be a perfect fit. You must be able to take initiative and be resourceful and manage your time well. If you are proactive, flexible and you quickly adapt to new situations then this is a career that you will flourish in. We are a “get it done” kind of company and you must be willing to work extended hours during certain projects. The opportunities for advancement are great and the person we bring in must embrace the opportunity to move up. This is not a job, this is your career.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Extremely Robust Computer Skills and Understanding Of Multiple Platforms.
· Takes Direction Well, But Also has the ability to ideate and think abstractly
· Strong Ability To Staff National and Some International Campaigns With 1099 Contractors. This includes
interviewing candidates as well as doing some simple training for these teams.
· Create And Maintain A Full 1099 Contractor Staff Database
· Manage The Collection Of All 1099 Contractor Data Including Payment Information.
· College degree with demonstrated interest in advertising, marketing or communications
· Proficient with the applications of MS Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel , PowerPoint, Google Maps and G-Suite.
· Fully versed in most internet based technologies.
· A Social Media Wizard, with a full understanding of what it takes to post compelling content and analyze social media data.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong ability to manage teams of multiple sizes and multiple projects at all times
· Support To The Director Of Operations + Client Services Manager As Needed
· Research In Google Maps As Needed
· Run Errands As Needed
· Putting Together Planning For Campaigns As Needed
· Researching and Obtaining Permits With City and State Municipalities As Needed
· Keep The Social Media Platforms Updated
· Maintain All Department Calendars + Schedules
· General Administrative duties that fit the position
· Work closely with Operations and Sales Divisions and act as a bridge between the two.
· Managing Field Staff, Ensuring Seamless Attendance For All Teams and Management Of 1099 Staff As Needed
· Working With Financial Services Division In Maintaining Scheduled Payments To 1099 Staff.
· Logistic arrangements for “in-field” operations for specific programs including but not limed to staffing support
· Working to create efficiencies within the position and for the Sales and Operations Divisions of the company.
· Perform other related duties as assigned