Production Assistant - Long Island, NY
Experiential Advertising Agency is looking to hire an outgoing, energetic, and friendly Production Assistant to work on Projection Campaigns in New York City with a clean driver's license.
Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY 11735, USA
About the Job
Established National Promotion and Marketing Company is hiring a qualified and experienced Production Assistant to join our Operations Team. We are interested in outgoing, energetic, and friendly Production Assistants to work on general projects and campaigns in and around New York City area.
We represent a number of global brands and produce advertising activations across the country. The position is open to those who are professional, alert and have a full understanding of what it takes to be a great team player. The role is multi-faceted and we’re looking for someone who relishes something new every day.
• Must live in Long Island. Our headquarters is located in Farmingdale.
- Pick up and deliver assets, gear, and other time-sensitive products to and from the office. Must be a team player and proactive with special projects and events.
- You must be able to work on your feet, move heavy equipment, have a positive attitude, and be willing to do the task assigned.
- Must be comfortable lifting 50+ lbs and assist with set up and breakdowns, ensure equipment is secure.
- Unloading, setting up, testing, and striking equipment
- Some campaigns require all-black attire. You will be required to have a cell phone to take photos, video and communicate with the teams.
- Must have an eye for quality, be a self-starter, and comfortable with technology.
- Communicate efficiently and accurately with the team through Slack, Text, and phone calls.
Pay: This is a contracted on-call position (1099). If we feel you are a good fit for the team, a more permanent position is a possibility.
• You must have a valid clean driver’s license be comfortable navigating through the 5 boroughs as well as the tri-state area.
• Must be a legal US citizen to work and must be 25 years or older and have a valid driver’s license. Must be able to travel within the US.